Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Account Manager, Major Accounts
Account Manager, Major Accounts – ADP
West Orange, NJ
Payroll Professional eager to apply academic and professional background in business management and payroll towards launching a successful career in exchange for demonstrated drive, commitment, and superior job performance.
Account Manager, Major Accounts
August 2017 to Present
• Operating as lead point of contact for portfolio of 40+ accounts.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs.
• Help clients through email, phone, online presentations, and screen sharing to resolve all service related needs related but not limited to: payroll, taxes, reporting, general ledger, accruals, garnishments, 401K, labor laws, etc.
• Utilized time management programs daily to promote effectiveness.
• Serve as client reprehensive to other departments, collaborating with HR, Time & Attendance, and Technical Support.
Payroll Support Specialist, Major Accounts
January 2016 to August 2017
• Leverage strong interpersonal skills and product knowledge to execute daily customer- centric activities.
• Assigned as a resolution specialist to handle complex client issues regarding payroll, accounting, and tax.
• Provide critical and accurate statutory information regarding payroll compliance to clients.
• Conduct correspondence with clients through advanced product knowledge on multiple platforms.
• Assigned as a tier II resolution specialist to handle client requests relating to products and services ranging from routine to complex problems.
September 2013 to January 2016
• Monitor and manage guest satisfaction in order to ensure great dining experience and build customer base.
• Manage front and back of house to ensure effective working of restaurant and meet operational expectations.
• Administrative, clerical, and scheduling tasks.
• Maintain phones lines and accurate cash tills.
• Maintain proper working conditions to comply with health and safety standards.
• Provide direction to employees in regards to operational and procedural concerns.
Business Administration and Management