Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for General Accounts Payable Accountant
General Accounts Payable Accountant – MBK Homes
Los Alamitos, CA
To find a position within an organization where my accounting skills and experience can be used
in the environment. Seek diversity and professional challenge with an opportunity for
General Accounts Payable Accountant
August 2014 to Present
• Manage the daily objectives for processing incoming Contract and G&A invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
• Responsible for making sure all proper documents are submitted with the contract invoices for processing.
• Run the Auto Voucher bi-monthly through Build Pro into JDE and forward to Vendors for Conditional Release Requests for payment for.
• Work directly with Project Management and Superintendents to work on invoice approvals and invoice inquiries.
• Responsible for processing payment of approved invoices on a weekly basis.
• Assist in monthly closing duties which include the manual accrual.
• Assist Vendors to make sure all documents are correct for their monthly invoice submittals.
July 2013 to October 2013
• Responsible for all aspects of accounts payable processing; including invoices, check requests, contracts/change orders and maintaining vendor communications.
• Responsible for construction development accounts payable.
• Maintain Preliminary Notices log and Mechanic’s Liens reports.
• Monitor distribution of contracts, review and approval process, commit into accounting system Assessment District and IRWD Capital Facilities maintenance (audit contracts, track refundable deposits, file maintenance)
• Monitor project closeouts and reconciliation of contracts.
September 2010 to April 2013
• Collected supporting documents for Invoices to be input on a daily basis for Accounts Payable;
• Created invoices for daily orders for Accounts Receivable;
• Responsible for making collection calls on a bi-weekly basis;
• Created Month End Cost of Goods Report;
• Prepared all weekly bank deposits; and
• Responsible for daily credit card transaction deposit.
December 2011 to August 2012
Duties included but were not limited to ensuring that Restaurant’s safe was at the proper cash amount before and after Daily deposit, ensured all eight (8) cash tills were ready for morning placement; prepared daily deposit reports showing cash deposits reconciled with management’s evening count; reconciled credit card receipts to make sure correct tip allocation and total amounts were recorded correctly; prepared restaurant inbound raw material invoices from vendors for corporate headquarters; and prepared daily courier bags for proper delivery to corporate headquarters.
June 2010 to April 2011
Bookkeeper for law firm where my duties included, but not limited to keeping books up to date; creating invoice for clients; inputting bills for accounts payable and timely payment of vendor payments.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting