Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Attorney
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
September 2013 to Present
• Specialization in insurance fraud, professional, elder abuse, and administrative litigation.
• Second Chair trial attorney for five trials.
• Argument of law and motion before the Superior, Federal, and Appellant Courts.
• Substantial experience in representing clients in alternate resolution proceedings, including mediation and arbitration proceedings.
• Defend and lead expert depositions on various topics including medical, economic, and insurance fraud.
• Conduct depositions of plaintiffs, lay witnesses, and treating providers.
• Personal direction of litigation on dozens of case files from inception to trial.
June 2009 to August 2013
• Primary counsel and case manager for hundreds of case files through every aspect of litigation.
• Expertise in law and motion proceedings and trial advocacy.
• Conducted client counseling and case viability analysis, including interviewing hundreds of potential clients to determine case viability and financial feasibility.
• Expertise in CA statutes and case law related to all divisions of civil litigation including civil procedure, tort, and contract law.
• Successfully settled more than 350 cases, with the aggregation of settlements in excess of 6 million dollars.
• Built client database by bringing in over 100 new clients between 2009 and 2013.
Financial Adviser and Marketing Supervisor
June 2005 to August 2013
• Managed capital structure of the company while addressing debt and financing concerns.
• Streamlined marketing budget and managed advertising through various media channels.
B.S. in Managerial Economics
California State Bar #256248