Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Attorney
Heber Springs, AR
February 2014 to June 2017
• Draft legal Motions and Orders
• Prepare correspondence and legal documents
• Schedule meetings and enter into calendar
• Meet with clients to update case and take depositions
• Review outgoing and incoming mail and sorting appropriately
• Operate office equipment-copier, scanner and fax machine
• Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
• File legal papers with District and Circuit courts
February 2014 to August 2014
• Greet Guests and Check-In and Check-Out of Guests
• Take reservations over the telephone and in person and answer a multi-line phone
• Compute bills and receive payment and Balance cash drawer at beginning and end of shift
• Work closely with housekeepers and maintenance to ensure guest satisfaction with hotel
Assistant Manager-Internship for ASU
March 2013 to May 2013
Scheduling, Payroll, Invoicing, Trainings, Employee Relations/Conflict Resolution, Guest Issues, Human Resources, Customer Service, Knowledge of ‘Brand’ Requirements
January 2011 to March 2012
• Maintain juvenile welfare and safety
• Monitor activities and movement of juveniles
• Intakes/Releases, Cell/Pod searches, pat downs, strip searches
• Daily Logs/ Incident Reports, Knowledge of JOLTS system
• I was often in the role of Officer in Charge when the supervisor was not available. I am able to supervise and evaluate the work of others, communicate effectively with detainees and mediate difficult situations and am aware of the policies and procedures related to juvenile detention facilities.
Case Aide/Discharge Planner
March 2008 to January 2011
• Work alongside case managers, clinicians and supervisors to maintain quality of care for participants in need of support for mental illness, substance abuse and behavioral issues
• Coordinate inpatient discharges from psychiatric hospitals
• Assist participants with maintaining a stable living environment and use learned coping skills (Children and Adults)
• Coordinate and track data for and with funding source
• Customer service and other duties as needed, including transportation and data entry.
Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies in Organizational Studies in Interdisciplinary Studies
Associate of Arts in Elementary Education in Associate of Business