Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Attorney
To obtain a position within a company that I may utilize my communication skills to work well with patients and direct them to the correct areas of the office. Answering phones, appointment scheduling, and organizing files. Adheres to company policy on continuing education programs, i.e. Annual HIPAA training. Process medical records requests. Collects co-pays and logs them appropriately.
2012 to 2014
Scheduling appointments, faxing, taking messages, answering phones, filing, collecting money, making deposits, researching information
2011 to 2012
Greet clients, answer phones, appointment scheduling, organize files, collection of money, depositing funds
• Murray Adolescent Training Charlotte, NC
2007 to 2007
Documented juveniles behaviors, answer phones, organize files, distribution of medication, provide transportation
2005 to 2007
Greet customers, answer phones, responded to fax or e-mail inquiries, organization of files, and clean company building, research information
Associate in Applied Science in Medical Office Administration
• Ability to act quickly and reasonably in stressful situations and stabilize or diffuse them, while attending to the customer’s request. Appointment Scheduling
• Accurate, organized, efficient, fast learner
• Transcription, CPT coding, HIPAA compliance, (EMR) Electronic Medical Records,
• Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Excel, PowerPoint, Medical Transcription, ICD- 10 Coding and Billing
• Proficiently research information as needed
• Knowledge of HMOs, Medicare and Medicaid
• Strong work ethic, technical expertise, team player with a positive attitude, deadline driven