Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Attorney
May 2016 to July 2017
Responsible for client-counseling, drafting petitions, arguing before courts, and mediation in divorce and negotiable instruments cases
July 2015 to July 2017
• Practiced law and represented clients in the Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court, Armed Forces Tribunal, Central Administrative Tribunal and District & Sessions Court
• Integral part of the litigation team involved in few high-profile cases in the Supreme Court and the Armed Forces Tribunal (Indian Army Mutiny case, Major Mitali Madhumita case, Wing Commander Pooja Thakur case, US Citizen rape case, etc.)
• Acquired HR and managerial skills while dispersing responsibilities and organizing several office events
May 2015 to August 2015
• Drafted suits, writs, applications and carried out research work
• Assisted senior in briefing Senior Advocates
January 2015 to February 2015
• Attended civil suits, hearings at District Courts and Trade Mark Registry
• Trade Mark follow up and drafting of TM 5 and TM 6, Notices, Contracts, and Agreements for various Companies (NDA, SLA etc.)
Master of Laws in Business Associations
LLM in International Law Society