Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Attorney
Attorney – Lange Legal Group, LLC
April 2017 to Present
Boutique law firm specializing in estate planning, estate administration and inheritance, estate and gift
• Responsible for generating new business and rendering legal services to clients, which includes drafting
Wills, Trusts, Durable Powers of Attorney, Healthcare Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Disclaimers,
Deeds, Beneficiary Designations, as well as Petitions for Letters to open estates, asset inventories and federal and state inheritance tax returns.
May 2011 to March 2017
Counseled privately held businesses on a broad range of corporate transactions in mergers and acquisitions; commercial real estate sales, purchases, developments and leasing; financing; franchising
and trade-marking; and general business and succession planning.
• Provided competent legal advice to business owners regarding growth opportunities and planning
disposition strategies; drafting, negotiating and finalizing buy-sell agreements and ancillary documents such as disclosure schedules, employment agreements, license agreements, guarantees and financing
documents; conducting and managing real estate due diligence, including title and survey analysis; and
advising businesses on various general, corporate matters including entity formation, tax issues and corporate governance.
February 2011 to May 2011
Conducted electronic document review for privileged & confidential information in a SEC compliance audit
involving a multi-national financial services firm.
August 2009 to May 2010
• Supervised student clinicians and facilitated, tracked, and coordinated case assignments.
• Successfully obtained CNC status for clients, negotiated offers-in-compromise and established installment
May 2009 to July 2009
Conducted research & drafted memoranda regarding compliance with the Electronic Check Act, the Home
Owners’ Loan Act, various articles of the Uniform Commercial Code, the Federal Assignment of Claims Act, the American Disabilities Act and various Pennsylvania Corporate and Trust legislation.
• Conducted research and drafted memoranda regarding compliance with Pennsylvania’s
Mechanics’ Lien Law and the Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure Act.
• Prepared and participated in negotiations involving construction bids and contractor agreements.
Bachelor of Science in Finance