Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Attorney
Attorney – LAW OFFICES OF PABLO FERNANDEZ-HERRERA
New York, NY
established attorney with experience in immigration, employment and
family law seeking an opportunity in the New York City area.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2014 to Present
Litigation and Immigration practice.
• Represent family-based and employer-based clients including: asylum seekers,
VAWA, SIJS, labor certifications, J-visas, and H1B visas.
• Handle hearings in immigration and family courts.
• Prepare and respond to requests for evidence.
Manager, Human Resources
2011 to 2014
Member of leadership team for community-based teaching hospital.
• Managed recruitment and labor relations staff. Conducted confidential
investigations, grievance hearings; advised management on disciplinary action.
• Lead on foreign recruitment and immigration issues.
• Strategic partner with Department Chairs and assigned groups; Drafted
executive and physician agreement and compensation packages.
Manager, Quality & Compliance
2005 to 2010
Management-level position for largest home healthcare agency in the nation.
• Managed operations staff and supervised onboarding and orientation,
background checks, I-9 verifications and audits.
• Advised management and recruitment staff on foreign recruitment matters and maintained I-9 and work authorization data.
• Implemented change management initiatives, conducted staff trainings and updated HR policies.
2002 to 2007
General Litigation practice. Proficiency in research, pleadings, and pre-trial practice.
• Responsible for client caseload including employment and family law cases;
unemployment compensation hearings and EEOC claims.
• Drafted pleadings and represented clients before family, criminal and city courts.
• Interviewed candidates and supervised internship program for firm.
B.S. in Business Management