Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Attorney
Attorney – Chicoine Law Firm, PLLC
2012 to Present
• Selected as Super Lawyers Rising Star in Washington State for debtor-creditor law in
2015, 2016 and 2017. Less than 2.5% of practicing attorneys achieve this distinction.
• Primary focus has included litigation of multiple fraudulent transfer cases involving
potential liability exceeding $25,000,000.
• Extensive experience in oral advocacy, legal writing and analysis, litigation (bench and jury trial experience at state and federal levels).
2015 to 2016
Real Estate Experience
November 2008 to August 2012
• Regularly used Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code to restructure debts secured by real property holdings on behalf of real estate investor and developer clients.
• Frequently drafted real estate financing documents; represented clients in the purchase
and sale of real estate assets from bankruptcy estates; researched complex bankruptcy and real property law issues; drafted pleadings and litigated complex matters such as real
estate financing, lien validity and priority, the use of cash collateral, fraudulent
conveyance of real property.
• Represented creditors in several complex, high profile bankruptcies in Arizona and New
York, including the Mortgages, Ltd. (formerly Arizona’s largest private mortgage
lender); Bashas’ Inc. (several grocery chains in Southwestern U.S.); and Blockbuster Inc.
(national movie rental business) bankruptcies.
2007 to 2008
Represented nation’s largest banks in the enforcement of security interests in distressed
residential real estate.
• Frequently sought relief from the automatic bankruptcy stay to allow clients to proceed
with foreclosure of real estate collateral.
• Regularly attended bankruptcy hearings in Arizona and California.
2007 to 2007
Arizona (2007), Washington (2013)
Real Estate Analyst
2007 to 2007
• Invest West owned, managed and developed a large portfolio multi-family and commercial real estate throughout Southern Arizona and California.
• Worked closely with company’s principal in managing property portfolio, analyzing
development cash flow and income pro-formas, drafting leases, marketing properties for sale and lease, performing refinancing analyses.
June 2005 to August 2005
Digital Realty Trust is a REIT specializing in investment and management of data centers
and is traded on the NYSE.
• Worked closely with Chief Legal Officer in preparing Series B Stock Offering Prospectus
and SEC filings.
J.D. in Moot Court
B.A. in Economics