Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Electricity Technician
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2015 to 2016
Wiring Systems, New construction or remodeling
• blueprint reading
• OSHA Compliance
• NEC Codes
• Test Equipment operation
1999 to 2014
• Micro-SMT PCB soldering new and repair work – TEQ – Test Fixtures / Calibration – Programming – Testing PCB at component level.
• PC board assembler
• Maintained quality control
• Calibrated master precision instrument utilized to calibrate smaller field equipment
• Provided maintenance and calibrated equipment returning from the field
• Managed production orders for aviation ground support equipment
• Distributed production orders to technicians within department
• Supervised and supported team while Supervisor was on leave-of-absence
• Engaged and focused on driving efficiency and quality while striving to set higher goals achieving a 15% growth
1997 to 1999
Repaired and refurbished satellite receivers, video cameras and televisions as well as DVD and VHS consoles for Wal-Mart and Circuit City
1993 to 1997
Repaired and verified the performance of new devices received from China such as cellular phones, cordless phones, televisions, and clock radios before they were distributed to stores around the world such as Wal-Mart and K-Mart.
Freelance Electronic Technician
• Repaired electronic devices such as televisions, camcorders, etc.
• Cable tv installation
• Satellite dish installation
• Experience with servo controls
• Experience with both Analog and Digital Circuits
• Able to read blueprints and schematics
• Forklift Operador
• Belt sanding machines
• Drill press
• Bench band saw
• Bench grinder
• Silver and Gold Solder
• Hand tools, such as adjustable range
• Microsoft word, , Excel, power point, Outlook
• SAP (Management Program Systems)
• Able to work with others and build organizational capability
• Work well at a fast passed
• Dependable and responsible individual effectively able to accomplish and lead others to achieve an overall goal
• Capable of building lasting relationships
• Able to work under regulatory requirements
Bachelor in Electronic Technology