Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Speed Breaker Generating Electricity
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Sponsorship required to work in the US
Speed Breaker Generating Electricity
May 2013 to June 2013
• Developed a speed breaker using a bicycle gear system as a single slider mechanism and by placing it on springs and with iron box framework, which is portable and can be lifted with hands
Master of Science in Industrial and Human in factors engineering
Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering
June 2011 to May 2015
• Languages: C and C++(basics)
• Software: Pro E, CAD, Ansys(basics), Arena, AIMMS and R software(learning).
• Microsoft Office Package: Word, Professional and advanced Excel training.
• Certified course: Six Sigma Green Belt and CNC turning.