Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Gas Attendant
Gas Attendant – My Goods Market
July 2016 to Present
● Clean/sanitize bathrooms
● Cleaning in between pumping gas (night shift)
● Register Trained, manage money, load and vend money from safe
2014 to 2016
Deliver, maintain & install plants
● Drive Company Vehicles (small vehicles to box trucks) clean driving record
● Water plants in greenhouse
● Assist owner with home and business chores
● House sit when owner is out of town
2013 to 2016
● Clean horse stalls
● Maintain feed supply
● Groom Horses
2009 to 2013