Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Gas Attendant
Gas Attendant – Sunoco LP
September 2017 to Present
• Provided and rendered prompt, efficient, and courteous service to customers.
• Received cash and gave correct change and processed credit card sales through terminal.
• Assisted and helped with inventory, stocking shelves and monitoring inventory.
• Used computer software to compute and record total transactions and calculated totals.
• Established strong customer service skills through daily, frequent interactions with clients.
• Attained valuable ‘client-provider’ relationship experience by developing and maintaining relationships with regular customers.
May 2016 to December 2016
• Diligently followed instructions on how to properly cook and compose meals in a fast-paced, chain restaurant.
• Cautiously adhered to New Jersey State food and safety regulations.
• Responsibly set up kitchen for opening and closing of the restaurant daily.
• Strong ability to multitask as many orders are taken in a busy family restaurant.
• Practice great interpersonal connections when communicating with higher-ups, shift managers, or other coworkers.
• Maintain a clean and safe station.
• Exercise careful time management.
Front of House Host/Line Cook/Shift Supervisor
August 2014 to March 2016
• Responsible for assuring that all food is made efficiently and according to the company recipes.
• Oversee that all scheduled employees are on time and prepared for their shift in proper uniform and attitude.
• Greet and accompany guests to their tables in a professional and welcoming manner.
• Make use of sophisticated computer systems to assign tables, input orders and reservations, and research guest history.
• Tender guest orders quickly, accurately, and with a smile.
Associates in Communications
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Exceptional customer service
• Strong conflict resolution
• Hard working and high energy level
• Thoroughness and professionalism