Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Gas Attendant
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
June 2013 to July 2015
• Greet all customers
• Provide pump service/Process all money transactions
• Supervise area and gas station employees
• Maintain pumps clean and functional (Daily/weekly inspection)
• File and organize paperwork (Transaction records)
• Deposit OCH shop and SHELL station income (Bank trips)
High School Diploma
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Completed Business Tech, Computer business application and Pre-engineering
• Punctual & professional at workplace
• Positive attitude
• Can work in fast pace