Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Gas attendant
Gas attendant – Sunoco New Jersey Turnpike
A challenging position where I can utilize my experience while developing new skills leading to greater responsibility and personal growth.
2013 to Present
• Road side assistant
• Oil changes, tire mounting balancing, tire rotation, tie patch
2003 to 2013
• Production Leader, warehouse, shipping and receiving, assembly line, forklift operator, maintain inventory, invoicing, overseeing daily procedures
• Furniture Warehouse, showroom load/unload freight trucks
Heavy Equipment Operator
2007 to 2008
• Set grades with transit or laser level
• Dig holes and trances
• Load and fuel trucks, mechanical maintenance, general repairs
• Operate front ENC loader to move material