Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Gas Clerk
New Windsor, NY
Willing to relocate to: Central Valley, NY – Newburgh, NY – New Windsor, NY
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
March 2017 to July 2017
Provided and rendered prompt, efficient, and courteous service to customers.
● Received cash and gave correct change and processed credit card sales correctly through terminal.
● Assisted and helped with inventory, stocking shelves, and monitoring inventory.
January 2017 to March 2017
Maintained a clean and hygienic environment to ensure area for customers
● Prepared bowls and various cuisines for customers at their requests.
November 2016 to December 2016
● Explained information about the quality, value, & style of products to influence customer buying decisions.
● Guided customers in choosing items that reflect personal style and shape.
● Operated a cash register to process cash, check, & credit card transactions.
● Computed sales prices, total prices, & processed payments
2015 to 2016
Maintained a clean and hygienic environment to ensure a cleansed area for customers
● Organized and totaled finances for customers as well as the restaurant
● Prepared sandwiches for the customers at their request
June 2011 to July 2011
Monitored children and encouraged them to interact in activities to ensure quality experience
● Supervised campers on weekly trips to introduce different aspects of the environment
September 2017 to Present
October 2016 to 2017
2014 to 2016
Skills: Typing, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word