Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Gas Technician
Seeking an opportunity that will utilize my business studies, customer service experience, and enthusiastic
detail oriented, professional persona. Proven ability to attend to details, be thorough, flexible and use initiative to make timely and sound judgments. Able to Multitasked with exceptional analytical skills, and able to function under pressure. A proven ability to work well in team settings or independently without close supervision.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
March 2017 to Present
-Inspect gas meters and service lines for leaking.
-Surveying town maps for upgradable known leaks and recording new leaks.
Line Service Technician
March 2015 to April 2016
-Marshalling, Parking and offloading private jets.
-Servicing planes for departure
-Assisting flight crew
Shuttle passengers and crew to airport destinations
August 2010 to October 2014
* Provide quality customer service
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team oriented environment
* Manage issues and problems professionally
A.I.D/DSP Access Summer Program Peer Leader
July 2009 to August 2009
* Mentored, tutored and acted as a role model for incoming freshman
* Assisted program counselors in day to day program operations
* Shared and reinforced college rules and guideline regulations
* Coordinated evening academic and social programs and assigned upper-class students to tutoring sessions
* Facilitated and implemented guidelines on tutoring sessions
* Updated and maintained databases and student files
* Assisted in the development of new policies and procedures
Remodeling Team Member
July 2008 to October 2008
* Organized and prepared inventory for transition to multiple departments
* Constructed shelves and racks for inventory display
Customer Service Associate
July 2006 to November 2007
* Provided quality, high volume customer service to patrons
* Assessed, evaluated, and documented condition of returned cars
* Communicated customer feedback and concerns to administrative staff
Bachelor’s in Airframe & Powerplant
March 2016 to December 2016
Bachelor of Science in Marketing
Airframe & Powerplant
In progress of receiving certification and licensing