Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Application Hosting Administrator
Colorado Springs, CO
Comptia Security+ and Network+ Certified
Languages: HTML, CSS, SQL
Platforms: SharePoint 2010 / 2013, Unify Openscape VoIP Network
Applications: Ingeniux, Smartling, WordPress, SiteImprove, SharePoint, InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, Tableau, Photoshop
Certifications: Comptia Security+ CE, Comptia Network+ CE, Microsoft Tech Associate, Microsoft Certified Professional, Agile SAFe Practitioner
Other: Technical writing and editing skills
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Application Hosting Administrator
September 2017 to Present
Engineer, build and support application environments. Install, configure, and monitor enterprise and web applications, ensuring security, capacity, availability, and performance in accordance with agreed upon service levels. Proactively monitor applications and hosting environments in order to quickly identify and resolve issues so that Service Level Agreements are met. Performs Release Management to install, update, and maintain web and enterprise applications in accordance with the accepted Release Management process. Tunes, optimizes, maintains and supports applications and application hosting environments.
Systems Configuration Analyst
May 2016 to Present
Team lead for advanced technical support and configuration in Windows 7 / 8 environment, to include new and existing applications, legacy systems, and web interfaces. Manage application and network upgrades, patches, integrations, outages, and training. Identify vulnerabilities and mitigate risk through system, integration, and regression testing.
• Administrator of various enterprise applications such as Unify OpenScape enterprise-wide VoIP-based telephony network, SharePoint 2010/2013 platform, and DocLink document management platform, which serve nearly 1,000 people organization-wide.
• Perform daily analysis of SQL / SSMS queries and reports, and evaluate to ensure integrity and quality of organization data and information.
International Web Content Manager
July 2015 to March 2016
Utilizing a good understanding of International Business, responsible for developing, building, and managing all company International websites. Provide project management with various internal teams, including creative team and US and International Compliance teams. Ensure that web design, structure, and user experience is specific to every country/region web site, and content is relevant, recent, and published in a timely and accurate manner.
• Oversaw full translation of international website (over 100 pages) in to 7 languages using Smartling Translation Management System.
• Used HTML and CSS within Content Management System weekly to develop proper layout according to international web design standards.
• Improved websites for spelling errors, SEO, and user accessibility using web quality assurance tool, SiteImprove.
• Implemented web design wireframes for new and rebranded web content.
Operations Support Specialist
March 2012 to May 2015
Act as organization-wide business analyst in order to increase operational efficiencies, improve information flow and quality, and improve overall return on investment on SharePoint. Gather, translate, and manage requirements and work alongside IT to turn in to business solutions. Manage communication with key stakeholders before, during, and after project. Main point of contact for technical support and training, including managing the SharePoint Helpdesk and the SharePoint lifecycle and governance processes.
• Oversaw rise in SharePoint user adoption, from less than 800,000 hits per month to over 2 million hits per month, on global departmental SharePoint website.
• Departmental lead for organization-wide SharePoint 2013 / Office365 intranet web design, build, and migration.
• Worked between IT and various departments to build, deploy, and support over 15 SharePoint sites, InfoPath forms and SharePoint Designer workflows (often coupled together) in varying levels of complexity, to include web development and Photoshop images.
• Site collection administrator for departmental SharePoint website serving over 1,800 worldwide staff.
• Developed global SharePoint Strategy document for world-wide adoption.
Leadership Development Program Communications Specialist
October 2007 to March 2012
Partnered directly with multiple field and partner country offices to share or clarify information. Revised manuals, procedures, and handbooks on annual basis. Managed data in LDP Database. Researched and resolved work-related problems directly impacting other departments.
• Processed and conducted Quality Assurance on thousands of LDP student biographical information and updates monthly, ensuring sponsor satisfaction with student and program.
• Coordinated LDP crisis response to 2010 Haiti earthquake, resulting in clear information being provided to sponsors in constantly-changing emergency situation.
• Co-supervised LDP intern, providing clear instruction on expectations and day-to-day job activities that led to quicker job progression.
International Sponsor Donor Services Associate
June 2006 to October 2007
Reviewed, entered, and maintained large amounts of information in corporate database. Collaborated with supervisor on special projects and process training. Evaluated new technology to improve workflow process.
• Conducted extensive quality assurance on large amounts of confidential data, ensuring dissemination of appropriate information to sponsors and ultimately saving precious time and resources for other organizational areas.
• Learned and implemented new systems for data entry, successfully reducing entry times while maintaining high accuracy rates.
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, emphasis in International Relations
2004 to 2006
May 2017 to May 2020
May 2017 to May 2020