Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Director – Global Application Hosting
Director – Global Application Hosting – Comcast/NBC Universal
Technology leader with over 18 years experience in a range of technical disciplines, infrastructure, and service strategy. Recognized as a subject matter expert and thought leader for private cloud based architecture and hyper/converged solutions, with a focus on service improvement, cost reduction, and business value. Strongly believes successful value delivery is fueled by a culture built on strong customer partnerships, cross-organizational collaboration, and highly skilled & empowered teams.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Director – Global Application Hosting
June 2012 to Present
• Managed annual budget of $10M+ for growth and refresh initiatives with a focus on private cloud solutions and staff augmentation
• Oversaw the build out of a public cloud footprint in order to expand service catalogue offerings and provide more agile services to clients
• Collaborated with IPMO to create asset refresh methodologies including hardware, operating system and middleware end of life
• Championed the development of a self service request form within ServiceNow to properly receive and approve requests, provide estimates within defined SLA’s and report quality metrics
• Provided mentorship and career pathing for employees while fostering a culture of change and automation
• Directed a domestic & international team responsible for Service Delivery building +3K virtual and physical servers on VBlock, hyper-converged, Pivotal Cloud Foundry & Cisco UCS platforms
• Participated in bi-yearly audits for PCI and financial system controls regarding multiple technical and business work streams
• Partnered with Engineering to enhance, influence and apply infrastructure standards across multiple platforms resulting in a denser more cost efficient solution set
• Key contributor in creating base case and transition plan for Managed Service Provider, scoping data center consolidation & cost reduction
• Teamed up with Security on establishing virtualized DMZ environments while ensuring access control policies, network segregation and risk mitigation for revenue generating portfolios
• Worked with Vendor Management to oversee purchases, contract renewals and service building with OEM suppliers and value added resellers
Bachelors in Computer Science in Computer Science
• Ability to effectively communicate strategies and business priorities to key stakeholders
• High competency to support, solution, and prioritize complex projects in multiple businesses & technologies with speed and efficiency under firm deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills developed through exposure to a variety of business models and demands
• A decisive leader who is able to work effectively with engineers and C-level executives
• Successful experience working in rapidly growing enterprises & small/medium size markets
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Cloud Technologies
• Orchestration Technologies
• Vendor Management
• Process Improvement
• Budget Management
• PCI & HIPPA