Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Hosting
July 2017 to Present
The first face the customer see’s , responsible for seating & scheduling customers
Waste Management Specialist
July 2016 to Present
Seeking a challenging position that will enable me to utilize my skills and knowledge to grow in the medical field. Detailed oriented, well organized professional. Competent in Numerical Alphabetical filing system. Skilled in handling patients and front desk duties in medical office environment. CPR Certified.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Patient Registration First Contact Services Billing and Coding
Scheduling and Follow-up Medical Terminology Record-keeping
Microsoft Office Suites Inventory Management Billing and Coding
2016 to 2017
High School Diploma
KEY SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
• Knowledge of the body and its systems. Knowledge of the body’s plains
• Competent in medical terminology. Proficient in medical laws and ethics
• Knowledge of the body’s cavities
• Typing 40 words per minute and experienced with filing patient charts
• Ability to schedule and confirm 25-30 patient appointments daily in a medical setting
Customer Service Skills
• Excellent communication skills in dealing with customers and patients
• Answered multi-line phone system and directed calls appropriately
• Greeted and assisted customers and provided information necessary
• Personal and friendly demeanor