Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Hosting Support
More than 7 Years of Application, Technical and Hosting Support.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
June 2011 to December 2014
WordPress, Joomla, Drupal Proficient
• Small Business Marketing and Sales Consultant
Internet and Technical Support
2010 to 2011
• Tech Support for Cable, Internet and Email
• Sales and Customer Service
2008 to 2010
Tech Support, Internet Services and Sales
2010 to Present
• Proficient in MySql, HTML, XML, PHP, ASP
• Familiar with: C#, Visual Basic
• Database: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access
• Platforms: Microsoft XP, Microsoft 7 and 8, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe
Acrobat, Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word. Microsoft