Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Master Security Officer Level II ~ Rackspace Managed Hosting
Master Security Officer Level II ~ Rackspace Managed Hosting – Whelan Security Services
Haltom City, TX
Master Security Officer Level II ~ Rackspace Managed Hosting
September 2015 to Present
• Patrol the facility on foot or in a vehicle.
• Monitor closed circuit television systems and alarms
• Log incoming packages and notify the recipient by phone
• Enter daily activities into Word processing forms
• Review and act on emails via Outlook
• Ensure the security of facility and personnel visually by CCTV and physically
• Employee of the Month for February 2016, July 2016 and January 2017
Sales Specialist – Diamond Certified
January 2014 to January 2016
• Present items for purchase using specific tools and other methods as specified
• Repair watches and/or jewelry items as needed, measure, inspect and test diamonds, gemstones, metal and other items.
• Meet goals set for periods of 4 weeks.
Master Security Officer Level II ~ FedEx Express AFW Regional Hub
March 2014 to May 2015
• Patrolling the facility on foot or in a vehicle.
• Monitoring closed circuit television systems and alarms
• Adhere to TSA standards for permitting personnel to enter secure areas by wand, scan and pat down
• Trained on identification of explosive devises and/or items to ensure security of premises
January 2014 to February 2015
Fort Worth, Texas 1/2014 ~ 2/2015
Independent Physician Association of 900+ physicians and allied health professionals
• Primary source verifications, grid maintenance, scan/file documentation
• Verification of TMB, DEA, DPS, specialty Board certification, hospital affiliations
• File retention duties as needed
• Allied Health Provider protocols updates
• Letters of acceptance and membership correspondence
• Expiration reports for Texas Medical License, DEA, DPS, Malpractice Insurance, NPDB
Independent Physician Association comprised
May 2011 to December 2013
of 600+ family and specialty physicians
Supervisor, Data Management
• Supervise and participate in the preparation of computer production runs using program operating instructions for processing. Access, Excel, SQL, Crystal, VISTAR for 17 analysts/developers in the verification, counting and posting of input data from IT users
• Review the work of subordinates for accuracy, adequacy and compliance with procedures
August 2007 to February 2011
Compiled, researched and formatted data necessary to reimburse company
from the Dept of State/Dept of Defense and Int’l Narcotic League using Cognos,
Citrix, Documentum, Cost Point, Excel and in-house financial platform for Afghanistan, Haiti, Liberia, Palestine and Sudan
• Reconciled financial records to be submitted to the Department of State
Accounting Specialist/Compliance Coordinator
December 2003 to August 2007
Irving, Texas 12/2003 ~ 8/2007
Based in Norway, Maskina was the North American operations center
Accounting Specialist/Compliance Coordinator
• Using QuickBooks billed 200+ customers monthly for VOIP usage
• Maintained integrity of the company with states for regulatory status
January 1994 to October 2003
Fort Worth, Texas 1/1994 ~ 10/2003
Coca-Cola Enterprises is the world’s largest marketer, producer, and distributor of products for The Coca-Cola Company.
• Responsible for tracking and maintaining raw material inventory in a multi-package
production distribution facility.
• Analyze and process the distribution of full goods using DRP and Excel data entry
• Reconcile month-end inventory against production, receiving and shipping documents.
• Maintained inventory for 300 flavor varieties in a warehouse of over 1 million cases.
• Reconciled theoretic versus actual inventory to develop model for ordering to ensure
• Compiled, researched and reconciled shipping/ receiving documents to facilitate payment
• Coordinated loading and offloading of company transport vehicles and common
carriers both intra and interstate.
M I B C in Coding
September 2010 to August 2011
AA in Accounting
Service Country: United States
Branch: U S Navy
September 1969 to October 1970