Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Insurance Adjuster
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
December 2016 to June 2017
Daily claims for State Farm Automobile insurance.
August 2016 to December 2016
Contract HR recruiter for crossmark. Handled all hiring paperwork and ensuring the candidate completed all prior tasks before hiring.
October 2015 to July 2016
• Evaluated liability and damages, identify recovery opportunities and suspicious or fraudulent claims.
• Kept accurate and current claim file documentation throughout the life cycle of claim cases.
• Issuing payment for damages claimed within assigned authority limits. Makes recommendations to management for settlement amounts outside of authority limits. Closes claim files upon completion of final
• Updates and maintains various systems with claims data on claim status, reserves, etc. once information is
received by Field CAT Claims Specialists on property claims.
December 2014 to September 2015
• Explore competitive auto policy pricing strategies for automobile and life insurance.
• Class damaged vehicles as appropriate. Analyze whether damaged vehicles qualify for turn back status.
• Knowledgeable of state laws and regulations.
• Participated in Field CAT activities as appropriate to expedite claims processing.
Supply Chain Process Coordinator/Analyst
January 2014 to December 2014
Customer Care Representative
August 2013 to December 2013
Customer Service Representative/ Technical support Representative
January 2012 to May 2013
Bachelors in Business Administration in Supply Chain Management
• Bodily Injury ( auto claims)
• Property Damage
• Claims Processing
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Great time manager possessing organizational skills
• Project Management
• Quality Assurance
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to multi task
• Written/Verbal Communication • Strong customer service skills
• High level performer, independently as well as in group settings
•Microsoft Office Proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)