Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Insurance Agent
Insurance Agent – AAA INSURANCE
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
January 2016 to Present
Conducts Insurance review for members of AAA uses sales techniques to identify customer needs. Works to meet or exceed target goals includes membership goal, travel, and all auto home/ life products. Researches and resolves customer service issues. Sales and retains new business to the AAA organization through marketing, community events, and performing outbound calls through marketing lists and cross-sells/upsells new and existing customers. Researches and resolves customer service issues involving billing, engaging with customer in hopes of possible cross sell and upsell opportunities.
Currently in Leadership Development program training into management
Program consists of coaching and motivating techniques to inspire team members,
Finance learning budgeting techniques for the business and amongst team members and learning how to be an effective leader in order for team members to be successful.
Lead Sales Advocate
May 2014 to January 2016
• Assisting store in maintaining and developing monthly sales objectives
• Negotiating Solutions for consumer accounts while excelling her individual 80% monthly sales quota and using sales tactics in customer retention
• Assisted in Sales through sales marketing techniques in outside sales events and various sales promotions throughout district area
• Handling all administrative aspects of sales collections of payments, inventory maintenance
February 2011 to April 2013
WEST COVINA /UPLAND, CA
With over five years of experience in telecommunications sales and two promotions, I have continually demonstrated exceptional customer service, knowledge of products and services, ability to market and increase sales, all the while helping to foster a team atmosphere of good morale.
Sales Consultant, February 2011 – April 2013
•Assisted consumer and business accounts through analyzing their needs and used strategic negotiating skills to present solutions that would save business and consumer accounts time and money
• Managed over 50 business accounts and maintained business relationships through cold-calling
• Received recognition for exceeding the minimum 20% sales quota, by excelling the cap of 110% for three years straight
Customer Service Representative
February 2009 to February 2011
• While excelling in Sales joined the quarter back program and was in charge of assisting management in keeping up with the store’s sales team’s goals by creating succession planning for each individual rep
Customer Service Representative, February 2009 – February 2011
• Assisted customers needs by answering billing and various account inquiries and used negotiation tactics in solving billing disputes and collections
• Troubleshoot customer devices.
• Increase sales by creating opportunities through upsales to walk-in customers and cold calls
Assisted Manager with business operations i.e. store audits, cash audits and was in charge of handling business merchandise.
October 2007 to February 2009
• Greeted and welcomed guests into store
• Organized and managed floor operations to maintain steady, smooth traffic in store
• Provided exceptional customer service by answering billing and product inquiries
• Promoted new products and executed sales demonstrations of products and services
Property and Casualty License
January 2016 to January 2019
Henderson Chamber of Commerce
January 2016 to July 2017
: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
COMPLETED PROGRAM: Leadership Development program training, Quarterback program with Verizon Wireless (management trainee program)
SUCCESS FACTORS: Problem Solver, a team Player, resilient and adaptable and I possess managerial courage.