Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Insurance Agent
Focused and dedicated licensed Sales Agent who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and time management. Hard working with a drive for personal and professional growth.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
January 2016 to Present
•Create new business by differentiating company.
•Sold more new policies than any other new agent for the year.
•Added over 1,100 policies to the 2016 yearly total
•Maintained low attrition by selling quality policies that adhere to company standard.
•Consistently met company standards for sales, attrition, and all other components of sales agents.
•Earned 3 promotions within the first 6 months based on stellar performance, excellent customer service and high sales.
•Recieved recognition for outstanding performance and work ethic by a new agent by the CEO of GEICO.
•Earned and maintained the highest standard of work by company policy.
MSR TRANSPORTATION OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
January 2015 to January 2016
• Reports directly to the owner about all daily functions
• Update spreadsheets on weekly/daily basis
• Implemented new log filing procedure to ensure all DOT specifications are being hit and reported.
• Created yearly income spreadsheets for contractors, used on taxes.
• Responsible for the proper documentation of 80+ units
• Hire and process all new drivers
• Responsible for payroll and accounts payable/receivable
TJ CHUMPS SHIFT MANAGER
March 2009 to January 2016
• Performing audits for quality assurance, timely service, proper presentation
• Responsible for shift meeting, setting goals and how to achieve them
• Train all new hires for all 4 locations to company standards
• Recording and ordering all FOH orders
•Put focus on customer service to drive results for higher sales and business.
Rookie of the Year
Award given to a new agent who sells the most policies within the calendar year, while maintaining an incredible customer service result. With 6 months of the year on the phone, over 1,100 policies were sold.