Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Insurance Agent
To obtain a challenging and responsible business related position that utilizes my skills, motivation and dedication towards achieving organizational goals and objectives.
June 2017 to August 2017
March 2015 to June 2017
updating of the workflow on Homecare Homebase.
Front Office Coordinator
June 2009 to March 2015
Coding, Billing, Patient Checkout
Receptionist, Billing, Patient Checkout
December 2007 to May 2009
Medical Records Specialist
December 2005 to December 2007
August 1997 to September 2002
• Problem solving, communications, leadership, decision making, motivation, crative thinking, innovative, adaptive, multitasking, planning, organizing, interrelations.
• Fluent in Homecare Homebase and EMR.
• Fluent in Microsoft XP Pro, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access.
• Experienced and goal-oriented communications specialist with a track record of consistently meeting and exceeding established goals and objectives related to computer assistance, HR, and customer service.
• Achieved significant results related to promoting organizational growth and staff development, securing necessary industry-related designations, and increasing overall customer volume and satisfaction.