Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Insurance Representative
Highly motivated, Results-focused Customer Service Representative with over 20 years of experience in a
call center environment. Possess strong leadership and successful team work capabilities and excellent
communication and customer service skills. Resourceful problem solver with proven ability to bring quick
resolution to challenging situations as well as building lasting relationship with customers.
October 2011 to Present
Keeping status of insurance for portion of the accounts at Chacon. This is done by calling, emailing,
sending letters, receiving phone calls and in-person visits from customers.
● Make sure every car financed with Chacon Autos keep comprehensive and collision insurance on the car the entire length of the note. Paying close to balances $5000 and above.
● Communicate directly with insurance agents, reps from insurance companies and our customers.
● Contact insurance companies and agents for assistance with insurance quotes for new and existing
October 2007 to Present
Responsible for portion of the accounts at Chacon.
● Insure that the accounts are paying according to their contract.
● This is done by calling, emailing, sending letters, and fielding phone calls and in person visits from customers.
● Creating and establishing a good relationship with the customer.
● Assist with typing up contracts and signing up new customers and customers refinancing their
● Arrange payments for customers behind two or more payments.
Customer Service Representative
July 2001 to March 2004
Performed customer service and sales function while representing EZ Pawn. Solved customers
problems and assured satisfaction.
● Demonstrated skill in providing excellent customer service.
● Contacted concerned customers to obtain feedback as an effort to better serve them.
● Coordinated special deals for customers who purchased large quantities of products.
● Developed credibility and confidence with customers.
March 2000 to June 2001
Entered customers information on their mortgage loans into the computer system to complete
● Updated customers fax, email, address, etc.
Customer Service Representative
November 1999 to 2001
Processed all general customer service requests.
● Responded to inbound service calls in a fast-paced, high volume call center.
● Assisted customers with their pager bills, producing payment arrangements for customers who
September 1985 to 1989
● Recognized by Managers as truly strong in sales and customer service.
● Focused on achieving and surpassing company goals and customer expectations.
● Won “Top salesman of the year”.
● Identified and implemented initiative to increase performance and quotas.