Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Insurance Representative
Kansas City, MO
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
March 2015 to August 2017
• Generate new business by contacting potential customers and selling one or more types of insurance
• Servicing policies for current customers
• Follow-ups and appointment setting
Health Insurance Agent
November 2014 to March 2015
• Providing sales coverage for new products or services such as US Healthcare Reform
• Explaining various insurance policies and helping customers choose plans that fit their needs
• Strengthening relationships with customers and accounts
October 2013 to September 2014
• Maintains orderly filing of customer accounts and scheduling appointments
• Pre-qualifies and analyzes prospects’ personal lines coverage needs. Recommends coverage and prepares rating quotes and proposals to sell new accounts
• Recommends excess and surplus coverage’s, as needed to meet client insurance needs. Educates clients as to coverage limitation and documents on the system.
High School Diploma
2005 to 2009
Property and Casualty License
March 2015 to Present
Life and Health Insurance
March 2015 to November 2016
Sales Attention to Detail Microsoft Office Negotiation
Clear communication skills Persuasive Multitasking Tact