Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Insurance Specialist
Insurance Specialist – McKesson
To obtain a rewarding and challenging position that offers upward ability and growth, to develop skills in a professional setting in order to meet corporate objectives.
September 2015 to Present
• Experience with phone system Five9
• Software used Roar, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Notes.
• Inbound and outbound calls, Faxing, Copying, Heavy Data Entry
• Input coupon and copay assistance information in the system
• Knowledge of PAP (Patient assistance programs) through manufacturer companies
• HIPPA trained
• ICD-10, HCPCS and CPT Knowledge
• Knowledge of Specialty Medications such as Humira, Enbrel, Tikosyn, Entyvio, etc.
• Reviewing Medical Record Cases
• Knowledge in Medicaid and Medicare policies
• Contact payers to verify patient eligibility and product specific coverage information.
• Advanced MD knowledge
• Communicated with physicians, advocates, patients, and manufacturer representatives to obtain and provide drug specific coverage information.
• Provide prior authorization assistance as well as claims assistance, including billing and coding instructions, to physicians and/or office staff.
• Provide accurate and timely follow-up to all reimbursement inquires.
• Research and compile payer information for reimbursement system.
• Identify and provide alternate funding sources for patients without insurance or adequate coverage through their insurer.
Kelly Services-Temporary Contract
Arizona Department of Public Safety
Applicant Clearance Card Team
May 2014 to May 2015
• Scanning documents
• Processing Supply Orders
• Mailing applicant clearance cards
• Handling and processing applicant’s fingerprint cards
• Greeting incoming customers
• Directing customers to the right department window.
• Answering and transferring phone calls, taking messages for supervisors and managers
• Sorting ERRTS
May 2011 to July 2012
Returned to School Full Time
• Proprietary Software: MetalTrackIT,
• Cash Handling, Writing Customer & Business Checks.
• Transportation, writing purchase orders, ordering containers, shipping out containers.
• Utilizing QuickBooks for invoicing & payments
• Routinely communicating with customers via telephone, e-mail, and in person.
• Faxing, Filing, Copying and Taking messages.
• New Employee Training
Customer Service Representative
October 2011 to November 2011
• Proprietary Software: LogistiCAD, HIPPAA
• Answering multi phone lines
• Customer Service
• Data Entry
• Managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits
• Communicated with state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards)
• Scheduling medical transportation to Doctor appointments and Outpatient surgeries, Discharges etc.
• Faxing and monitoring phones
• Processing Eligibility Forms for Patients
Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Psychology
Associate in Science
High School Diploma
• Communication over phone, through email and in person
• All Microsoft Office Programs
• Type 65 WPM
• Ten Key 10038 Keystrokes
• Cash Handling
• Time Management
• Decision Making
• Conflict Resolution
• Ability to Work Under Pressure