Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Lawyer
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2015 to 2016
● Represented individuals on behalf of the senior lawyer.
● Counselled and provided emotional support to students, couples, etc in order to ease
● Mediated couples during the divorce/probate process.
● Filed paperwork; worked with various documents.
● Translated documents in English and French.
2010 to 2016
● Handled tax payments.
● Managed enterprise account; including income, expenditure, profit, etc.
● Purchased company products.
● Ensured the smooth management of the day-to-day business.
● Ensured customer satisfaction by answering phone calls, advising customers, and assisting with returned goods.
Master’s in International Trade and Investment Law
2015 to 2016
Bachelor’s in Law and Politics
2010 to 2015
Student Lawyer (Cameroon)
2015 to Present
As a student I was able to repsent my senior lawyer in court proceedings. I also carried out official duties on his behalf. In Cameroon you are a student lawyer after you have a Bachelors degree in Law, which I obtained in 2015.
● Proficient with computers. ● Research skills.