Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Lawyer Assistant
Astoria, NY, NY
June 2017 to November 2017
• Document organizing and drafting functions
• Receiving Calls
• Agenda management.
Ability to handle and organize the tasks conforming to the logistics of the office, stand out in problem solving and excellent client communication.
SELLER / BUSINESS MANAGER
February 2016 to June 2016
• Customer Support
• General Depot Management
Hard work on improving the retailing and customer service. Contribution with several ideas on how to increase sales, outstanding work in efficient troubleshooting and proactivity.
KINDERGARTEN TEACHER’S ASSISTANT
June 2014 to July 2015
• Group assistance
• Support to the teacher in all areas of learning with emphasis in the English area.
Ability to manage groups of preschool children.
BACHELOR in Science
September 2004 to July 2016
CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH LANGUAGE ASSESMENT
• Key (KET) – Key English Test (A2)
• Preliminary (PET), – Preliminary English Test (B1)
• First (FCE) – First Certificate in English (B2)
• Advanced (CAE) – Certificate of Advanced English (C1)