Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Lawyers Malpractice Consultant
Lawyers Malpractice Consultant – USI Affinity
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Lawyers Malpractice Consultant
August 2015 to Present
Calls 800+ prospects & customers monthly, primarily law firms with between 1-10 attorneys, to screen, qualify & sell current Lawyers Malpractice products featured which to date results in revenue sales of approximately $76,000.
● Establishes ongoing relationship with existing clients, for the purpose of cross-selling additional lines of business.
● Develops sales leads from new member association listings & in accordance with Association rules.
● Catalog, complete, & submit sales/production reports to management as requested.
Senior Account Executive
August 2013 to July 2015
Research & locate customers, negotiate settlements, investigate & resolve declined payments
● Actively acquire new clients & renewal current accounts grossing company $2.3 million to date
● Manage 65-85 customer accounts monthly through the entire lending cycle from application to closing
● Assist management in reaching informed business decisions by compiling collections data to present in analysis reports
● Prevent loss & increase profitability through enforcement of collection orders, consistently achieving 70% recovery rate
● Prepare payment notices, explanatory letters & initiate treatment action such as service disconnects, distribution of repossession orders & corresponding legal documentation
August 2012 to June 2013
Consistently ranked in the top 30% of all sales associates nationwide
● Trained associate in customer service, company software, hardware, policy & sales closure techniques
● Utilized Sales Management Tool to track end-user & distributor sales to increase operational efficiency
● Achieved 550+ individual sales of IT & home products which resulted in gross sales of approximately $900,000
● Expanded account base, resolved customer service & installation issues through creating Customer Needs Assessment Questionnaire
Lead Sales Associate
October 2011 to August 2012
Collaborated with buyers to create exclusive deals & packages resulting in high customer retention rates
● Employed in-depth product knowledge to maximize accessory, service & electronic purchases resulting in $300k in sales
Bachelor’s in History
Resident Producer Indv, Casualty & Allied Lines, Property & Allied Lines
September 2015 to June 2018