Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Volunteer Lawyer
Volunteer Lawyer – The U.S. District Court for the Western District
Paralegal, entry-level candidate, striving to pursue the legal field as a career, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, works effectively with others. Generous with knowledge and forthright with questions. Exercises good judgment and high ethical standards and deeply committed to achieve the standards of excellence. Strong academic record. Effective time management and works long hours to meet deadlines. Contributes and takes ownership of matters. Interested in areas of law that affect cross-border business to navigate clients through their domestic and multijurisdictional deals and disputes. Fluent in English, Spanish, and Arabic with strong writing, verbal, and translation skills. Seeking to improve legal knowledge, and acquire and develop new skills. Believes that diverse thinking, perspective, and culture is a source of strength
October 2016 to Present
2016 to October 2017
tion of the AFL-CIO LCC Minority Outreach Program D.C.
Translator and Field Interpreter
2014 to 2015
• Timely translated affidavits, reports, statements from Arabic to English and vice versa
• Accurately interpreted and provided logistic support for international investigators and photographers through identifying and setting up interviews with victims and survivors of human rights violations in the Gaza Strip
• Effectively drafted documents and reports on specific cases and patterns of the human rights situation in the Occupied Palestinian Territories
2012 to 2013
• Wrote briefs and motions to be presented to Court. Crafted contracts and client memoranda
• Assisted in drafting and negotiation sessions, and performed due diligence in transactions
• Performed civil and criminal lawsuit’s procedures. Pleaded before judges in court’s hearings
Site Manager and Tunneling Machine Operator
1990 to 2006
• Managed daily affairs related to laborers, consultants, and contractors
• Operated and maintained Tunneling Machines, excavators, and cranes
Honors and Activities
Professional Diploma in Translation English-Arabic
Bachelor of Law in 3 years