Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Mortgage Banker
Mortgage Banker – JP Morgan Chase Bank
August 2016 to Present
• Assisted customers with getting pre-qualified, then applying, and closing for purchase and refinance loans
• Utilized critical thinking skills to advise customers which product we offer would be the best fit for their scenario.
• Pulled customer credit reports and discussed it with them and helped make recommendations on things that could improve their credit
• Managed sales pipeline (inbound, outbound (follow-up), and referral leads)
• Maintained good relationships with: customers, realtors, attorneys, and title company representatives.
• Collected customer documents needed for Underwriter approval (tax returns, bank statements, pay stubs, W-2’s, letter of explanations etc. )
Maintained responsibility for timely and accurate system updates and loan status maintenance.
List Assist Specialist
June 2015 to August 2016
• Assisted customers and authorized 3rd parties via phone and/or Equator concerning accounts in liquidations; Short Sale specifically.
• Reviewed and analyzed required liquidation docs: hud1, proof of funds, purchase contract, pre-approval letter, MLS sheet, listing agreement. In order to obtain a complete package and move file forward to negotiation phase in the short sale process.
• Maintained responsibility for timely and accurate system updates and loan status maintenance.
April 2015 to June 2015
• Moved aged accounts to foreclosure sale, address low value properties timely, high balance reviews, lost liens to tax sale, prepared equity analysis with detail and accuracy.
• Met FNMA timelines on each foreclosure file while closely monitoring attorneys and the overall quality performed on all daily job tasks.
• Worked closely with attorneys on litigation and contested foreclosure matters.
• Maintained FNMA Metrics and protocols on all foreclosure sales.
• Completed legal follow-ups and provided bidding instructions, and verified foreclosure sales were complete and processed repossessions as necessary.
October 2014 to April 2015
• Facilitated brokers through the reverse mortgage process (intake, processing, underwriting, closing and funding).
• Responsible for contacting brokers, credit unions, and banks to get them signed up to establish a wholesale partnership.
• Point of contact for brokers and managed pipeline of approved brokers.
• Provided marketing material for brokers to provide to prospective clients.
• Conducted webinars to train partners on HECM products and reverse mortgage loan origination.
REO Default Services Assistant
June 2013 to October 2014
• Ensured taxes and HOA fees are paid timely and maintained monthly.
• Managed an assigned queue of 475+ accounts on a monthly basis.
• Deciphered and comprehended complicated correspondence documents and/or invoices. Electronic filing, reviewing reports and corresponding via phone and/or email with multiple entities including Attorneys, Homeowner Associations, Title companies and City/County Agencies.
Customer Service Rep
January 2013 to June 2013
• Handled 80+ calls/day.
• Responsible for assisting customers with making payments, researching payments, and general client information
Child Support Processor
July 2012 to August 2012
• Batching and mailing the original legal orders for imaging.
• Understanding of legal documents and the laws that govern writs and levies in various states
• Receiving and reviewing incoming work, contacting appropriate resources, entering transactions into PC, verifying accuracy, resolving complex customer issues using multiple resources and records; preparing, editing, distribution, and/or correcting specialized and/or complex documents.
October 2011 to July 2012
• Responsible for providing respite and habilitation services for special needs children throughout the valley
• Record keeping such as client’s forms and habilitation goal tracking.
• Communicated with parents and other service providers
Bachelors of Science in Applied Management in Applied Management
Associates Degree in Business in Business
High school Diploma