Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Mortgage Closer
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
October 2016 to Present
Successfully manage loan pipeline of 50-70 Closings on a daily basis through high
touch client follow up and communication with settlement agents
• Proactively gather any outstanding documents well in advance of closing to prevent delays
• Review and Balance all fees on the Closing Disclosure prior to issuing to the borrower through accuracy and attention to detail.
LOAN PROCESSOR II
February 2015 to August 2016
• Successfully manage loan pipeline of 30-35 loan files on a daily basis through high touch client follow up and document verification
• Effectively perform loan reviews including debt to income ratios, loan to value
ratios, and credit analysis
• Proactively order all necessary third party documents and verifications of employment by acting with a strong sense of urgency
• Efficiently prepare all loan applications for approval through high attention to detail and due diligence
• Exceed all client service level agreements through consistent follow up and clear
communication from application to closing
• Successfully maintain client satisfaction through strong communication skills and a customer-centric approach
BE in BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
February 2015 to Present
SKILLS & o Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
ABILITIES o Excel at using multiple loan origination systems at one time
o Successfully thrive in deadline-driven environment
o Highly motivated and possess excellent interpersonal skills
o Exceed customer satisfaction levels by adopting customer centric approach used in
every facet of job role
o Proactive in maintaining high level of customer satisfaction through strong sense
of urgency and empathy