Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Mortgage Closer
Palm Bay, FL
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
October 2017 to Present
Uber Partner Driver Uber
March 2016 to Present
Ensured that customer arrived safely and timely to their destination while creating customer satisfaction. Created Excel spreadsheet and maintained files to track mileage, maintenance, and miscellaneous expenses. Managed routes through use of iPhone app technology
March 2016 to Present
• Contractor position taking pictures of newly forclosed homes then uploading photos to online mortgage company.
• This position requires me to travel all over the treasure coast with new assignments each week.
February 2015 to November 2015
• Coordinated with off shore lending teams in India to complete HUD and release closing docs for refinance loans in the U.S.(TRID trained)
• Reviewed title reports for any outstanding liens or judgments & working with Title Company to make any changes.
• Matched up GFE & disclosures with HUD for accuracy including bookkeeping escrow analysis.
• Coordinated with Title Company to coordinate closing dates and to make any updates on title or to add quick claim deeds.
• Assisted processors with obtaining documentation from borrowers, Quick Claim Deed requests, & credit report analysis.
May 2013 to December 2014
• Complete all necessary closing paperwork on behalf of lender to send to the title insurance company, real estate attorneys & notaries to complete closing. This includes title review for any outstanding liens along with making changes for verbiage or Quick Claim Deed Requests.
• Created all closing documents on behalf of the lender and ensures that the documentation meets government compliance standards.
• Prepared and reviewed closing documents for all FHA, VA, CONV, and ARM Purchase & Refinance loans.
• Reviewed and approved HUD1 Statement with correct fees and escrow charges, while complying with TILA and RESPA regulations.
• Coordinated all transactions with Closing Agents/Title Companies and work to fund loans upon fulfillment of all conditions.
• Proficient with the various required Lending guidelines and investor requirements.
• Alert Loan Officers/Processors of outstanding funding conditions.
• Complied/conformed to all applicable laws and regulations related to mortgage lending guidelines.
Loan Processor/Closing Assistant Accountemps
October 2011 to September 2012
• Reviewed files for processing and closing. Obtained necessary documentation to review for loan processing.
• Coordinated follow-ups with Loan Originators, Processors, Closer, Attorneys, Realtors and borrowers via phone, email, fax, and face to face to ensure closings from start to finish.
Mortgage Specialist Accountemps
June 2008 to December 2009
• Paid strong attention and analyzed in detail when reviewing various forms of income, title, credit, and property documentation.
• Consulted with home mortgage consultants, title companies, appraisers, and various county/state/city tax agencies to move loan to closing within 30 days or less.
• Communicated daily with borrowers, loan officers, and account managers via email, fax, phone, and conference calls to close loans. All reported weekly revenues were reported to all parties and tracked per intranet on corporate system.
1994 to 1996
I am a highly motivated individual and very skilled in analyzing and detailing entry level files in a responsible and accurate manner. My familiarity extends to working with a variety of government office and legal agencies. Furthermore, I have a demonstrated ability to verify information on loan applications and obtain any additional relevant information which may be needed to resolve issues. I would like to stress on my abilities to be assertive, team oriented, and being very comfortable working in a fast paced environment with multiple responsibilities.