Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Mortgage Consultant
Virginia Beach, VA
To secure a responsible position in the Technology or IT Department. To further my growth and understanding, to make a difference regarding IT strategies and Management.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
June 2015 to Present
• Receive daily assignments to visit a Mortgagor and assist with Loan modification, loan document process.
• Educate the mortgagor regarding loan process.
• Inspect the property for damages, or vacancy.
• Notarize documents as required.
• Proficient in Word, Office, and Excel
Mortgage Assistant, Contractor
May 2016 to December 2016
• Ingest/Image incoming Loan documents
• Research/verify information using Lexus/Nexus, SAMS, MERS, & LDP
• Answer daily email search requests, complete monthly Bank Assessments
Contractor / Customer Relationship Manager II
April 2014 to May 2015
• Addressed customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Determined customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
• Improved customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes
Customer Relationship Manager II
June 2011 to April 2014
Norfolk, VA 23510
• Managed 150-300 Home Retention mortgage files.
• Prepared borrowers for the Loan Modification process via phone, email and mail.
• Reviewed documents for accuracy and completeness and requested additional or corrected documents per review.
• Compiled borrower’s financial information via imaging system.
• Utilized management system tools: LHIS, SHAREPOINT, LAMP, CRMTOOL, and HOMESAVER.
• Responsible for monitoring and submitting foreclosure sales date extensions, and mortgage re-instatement, re-payment plans, and Short Sale/Deed-In-Lieu process via Equator system.
• Supported the servicing of default mortgage loans
• Responsibilities include processing routine transactions, documenting Loan activity or information, respond to 3rd party Inquiries, and if the customer is declined, gave other options to avoid foreclosure.
• Continue to monitor the account the process is complete.
• Responded to Communicator requests from the Underwriter/Process Review Team.
• Attended daily / weekly training sessions & complete monthly Mortgage / compliance assessments. Completed HUD Certification Jan 2015.FDCPA May. 2015, SCRA April 2015, & FCRA Aug. 2014
Collection Specialist (Legal)
February 2005 to June 2011
• Collection calls and/or Correspondence in a fast paced Call Center/Legal Collections Department.
• Provided Excellent customer service regarding collection issues
• Setup Payment arrangements with customers, process and review accounts regarding Legal preparation
• Prepare affidavits for notarization
• Available for Telephonic, Court Mediation/witness
• Setup payoffs or settlements on charged off debt & mortgage repayment plans.
• Review all Legal accounts assigned to the Attorney’s office
• Monitor all Settlement accounts to comply with settlement authority
• Respond to email and fax requests
• Prepare manual Short Sale documents for Management
• Achieve monthly Goals and standards given by Operations Manager
September 1999 to October 2004
• Complied with all aspects of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), company policies and procedures.
• Traced customer to new addresses using specific software or by contacting credit reporting agencies, post office, relatives, employers and other possible leads.
• Conferred with customers by phone in attempt to determine reason for overdue payment, review of terms of sales, service, or credit contract with customer; took appropriate action if customer disputes the account(s).
• Requested appropriate from letters to customers to notify of transfer of account to our company, encourage payment of delinquent accounts or to confirm agreements to settle accounts.
• Recorded information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts using automated collections software.
• Obtained and reviewed appropriate account related correspondences and documents.
Service Country: United States
Branch: US Coast Guard
June 1982 to October 1990
Search & Rescue
Special Operations Commendation
Desert Storm Award
Good Conduct Award/Medal
Sharp Shooter Award
January 2014 to January 2015
September 2016 to Present
National Association of Professional Women
• Customer Service
• Computer Support
• Customer Relations
• IT Manager
• IT Strategies