Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Mortgage Consultant
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
May 2012 to March 2017
Specializing in FHA mortgages in 12 states
April 2005 to May 2012
• Sold high percentage of MTA mortgages as well as refinancing
• Obtained mortgages for clients for home purchases
May 1992 to April 2005
Purchased after reviewing company books, and observing daily business operation and negotiating a 15% discount on purchased price.
• Achieved 25% growth in 1993 by obtaining new commercial accounts.
• Achieved 15% growth in 1995 with additional new accounts.
• Offered drop off service to key account to maintain business relationship.
• Brought in photographer in 1996 for children portraits, earning $350 for a company.
• Increase photo lab budget in 1997 by $400 for direct mailing advertising by reducing
operating costs, and by eliminating excess inventory through aggressive clearance sales.
• Negotiating with other labs for APS film in 1998, saving company $30,000 in equipment in upgrade costs and increasing by $300 a month.
Major accounts involved in: State Farm Insurance, Cushman and Wakefield, Goodkind & O’Dea
January 1990 to April 1992
• Achieved 125% of sales Quota in 1990, earned bonus 6 times.
• Achieved 130% of sales Quota in 1991, earned bonus 9 times.
• #1 in sales in 1991 for 3 months.
• Communicated with new car buyers, as to follow ups, referrals resulting in future sales.
• Sold 325 cars with company.
• Maintained 94% C.S.I score in customer satisfaction survey.
June 1988 to January 1990
• Sold 400 new vehicles with company.
• #1 sales volume over a 2 year period.
May 1987 to June 1988
• Listed and sold in residential properties.
• Listed commercial business for sale.
• Also pursued residential agreements between landlords/tenants.
June 1978 to May 1979
Sold mutual funds and tax exempt
Certificate in accounting
Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration