Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Mortgage Originator
Mortgage Originator – Capital Bank
Responsible position in the Medical Cannabis Industry with MMJ Consultants, Inc.
Exceptional communication, negotiation, and technical skills. To include:
• Nineteen years in Mortgage Sales, Residential, Commercial and Reverse Mortgages
• Marketed photo business to editors, corporations, as freelance photographer
• Trained staff in restaurant sales and customer service in Restaurant Industry
• Licensed Mortgage Originator, FBI background check required for licensure
• Licensed Residential Realtor
• Originated and Processed Residential Mortgage Applications as per Federal Guidelines
• Prepared capitalization and operational budgets for independent business ventures.
• Consulted with Mortgage Applicants to qualify for mortgage financing
• Real Estate Investor and consulted Real Estate Investors
• Operated a free-lance photography business
• Supervised as a manager in the restaurant field
• Elected six terms as President of Condo Board of Directors governing 150 units
• Experience with Windows 10, 7, XP and Vista, MS Office, Calyx, Encompass
• Trained loan officers and agents in qualifying mortgage borrowers
• Instructor Biology, Zoology, and Algebra on secondary school level
• Operator commercial photographic and video equipment
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2017 to Present
2015 to 2017
2012 to 2015
2000 to 2012
Mortgage Loan Officer
1998 to 2000
BA in Psychology