Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Lead Scheduler, Outpatient Rehabiliatation
Lead Scheduler, Outpatient Rehabiliatation – Phoenix Children’s Hospital
I am a dynamic professional and team player with exemplary confidential customer service skills, who goes above and beyond the normal call of duty to get the job done. 13 years expereince in the medical field, including coordinating and supervising daily office operations. 9 of the 13 years with Johns Hopkin’s All Children’s Hospital in various positions, increasing responsbility over time.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Lead Scheduler, Outpatient Rehabiliatation
September 2017 to Present
* Oversee rehabilitation’s scheduling staff.
* Scheduling patient appointments in various clinics, utilizing appropriate scheduling systems and software, according to procedure type, utilizing knowledge of therapists’ protocols, and block time when appropriate.
* Collects and enters pertinent patient data and specific physician requests. Including managing capacity and cancellation notifications. Initiates the billing processes by collecting and entering pertinent insurance information, charges and patient information in the hospital’s charging system
Administrative Assistant/Office Assistant, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
March 2015 to September 2017
* Clincal: Advanced Scheduling, Patient Registration, Verifing Benefits, Accuracy of Documentation, Billing, Patient Contact/Customer service, Templeting, Prioritizing Clinical Calls, Authorizations Including Working with Finanical Clearance on Complex Authroizations for Procedures, Appeals, and Assisting the RN
* Clerical/Administrative Duties: Monitor Clinic Charges, Answering Phones, Scanning, Emailing, Faxing, Filing, Physician Administrative Scheduling, Trained on SAP
* Supervisory: Trained Temp OA Staff, Oversight of DP3 for Entire Department
* Chosen by Senior Director of Rehab to Direct, Coordinate and Supervise Daily Office Operations
June 2008 to September 2017
Patient Access Specialist, Rehab
May 2014 to March 2015
* Point of Contact for Nurses and Physicians from NICU to Priortize Patient Access to Care
* Supervisory: Trained All New Hires on Cerner Scheduling
July 2012 to May 2014
* Clerical/Administrative Duties: Answering Phones, Scanning, Emailing, Faxing, Filing
* Therapists Scheduling, Authorizations
Patient Access Specialist
January 2011 to July 2012
* Part of Spearheading Team for PASC
* Scheduling and Authroizations for Rehab
* Supervisory: Interim supervisor for Rehab-PASC, Led Appointment Prioritization of Patients, Effectively Communicating with All Parties
June 2008 to January 2011
Clerical/Administrative Duties: EC Registration, After Hour Admissions and Transfers from Other Faciliteis
November 2005 to June 2008
* Patient Time Management, Customer Service, Check in/out, Manage All Patient Paperwork, Verify Accuracy and Completion of Patient Information
* Clerical/Administrative Duties: Answering Phones, Scanning, Emailing, Faxing, Pulling and Filing Charts
April 2004 to May 2005
* Communication: Receive and Prioritize All Incoming Telephone Calls Including 911 Emergency Calls, Facilitate Communication Through Multiple Agencies as Needed, Effectively Use Paging System, Mobile Phones, Land Lines, and All Portable or Mounted Radios.
* Operations/ Supervisory: 3rd Shift Supervisor for Pinal Co, Dispatch Ambulances to Emergency Calls in Contracted Time, Make Accurate Moment to Moment Decision Making in Regard to the Dispatch of Emergency. Perform Basic and Advanced Data Entry.
Emergency Medical Tech
* Software: Cerner, Meditech, Firstnet, NextGen, Mircosoft, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel