Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Psychosocial Rehabilitative Services Coordinator
Psychosocial Rehabilitative Services Coordinator – Crestwood Terrace Nursing Center
Calumet Park, IL
Seeking employment opportunities to further my knowledge as a Social Service Personnel in a social care institution.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Psychosocial Rehabilitative Services Coordinator
May 2017 to Present
• Provide case management/counseling services to 25+ residents with mental illness
• Supportive treatment interventions to maintain or enhance resident capacity for independent functioning
• Conduct counseling/skills group
• Complete initial, monthly, quarterly, annual assessments for caseload
• Maintain concise comprehensive case records
• Engage in crisis intervention as needed
Imaging Associate/Customer Service Representative
April 2009 to March 2017
• Data entry, scans and images files for clients and processes checks
• Assists with the pick-up and delivery of mail, parcels, copy jobs and faxes
• Handles and promptly delivers time-sensitive material (confidential and urgent) to customers as needed and maintained an excellent rating from management of prompt and efficient deliveries annually
• May participate in quality and productivity reviews and provide feedback to management.
• Maintains all logs and necessary documentation (i.e. volumes, cost analysis) to assist with the preparation of the year end budget process
• Demonstrates flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume production environment to maintain the highest levels of customer service while demonstrating a professional attitude
July 2007 to July 2007
• Assisted in facilitating introductory-level American Sign Language, (ASL), Course.
• Assisted with developing introductory curriculum for course.
• Interpreted at special Church functions and events, as requested.
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Associate of Arts in Psychology
High School Diploma
September 2017 to Present
• Leadership Skills
• Creative Problem Solving
• Quick Learner