Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Rehab Assistant
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2017 to Present
Responsible for directing patient flow throughout office visit
Assist doctor with patients; helping administer screenings, such as Jtech, FMS and SFMA
Actively work with patients on their prescribed exercises
Administer passive therapies to patients, such as hydrobed, estim and fulcrums
EMC Dispatcher – Team Lead
2013 to 2017
• Easily and efficiently take care of multiple customers, through phone and emails
• Able to adapt to the fast pace inflow of tickets and customer cases
• Supervised other team members; Also aiding them in personal training and growth
• Motivated my teammates through leading by example,
• Handled any escalations, working closely with managers
2003 to 2013
• 20 years of experience working in retail and customer service
• Easily and efficiently take care of multiple customers
• Boosted company sales by reaching out to and establishing new house account clients
• Supervised the associates; Also aiding in any additional training
• Motivated my associates; leading by example, as well as monthly commissions
• Handled any damage claims and/or unsatisfied customers.
1997 to 2003
• Responsible for completing customer copy projects in timely manner
• Designed marketing material for mass circulation
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Management in Business Administration and Management
2005 to 2007