Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Rehabilitation Technician
Extended School Day Supervisor – Lewisville I.S.D
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
July 2017 to Present
– Prepare treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
– Helps treat patients by applying heat packs, preform electrical muscle stimulation as needed, help patients onto exercise equipment, monitoring motion, measuring mobility, performing prescribed exercises and stretching techniques.
– Maintains therapy supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
– Process new patient paperwork and tasks insurance to companies to determine coverage.
January 2015 to Present
• Ensure customer satisfaction through excellent service
• Maintained knowledge of store’s policies and procedures
• Build productive trust relationships with customers
• Processed shipments and ensured all merchandise is represented on the floor
• Upheld brand and operational standards
November 2011 to Present
• Provide care for children from new born to seven years of age
• Manage playtime with children’s friends
• Plan and provide age-appropriate activities
• Maintain children’s play areas
• Assist with learning of the children
Extended School Day Supervisor
January 2017 to August 2017
• Delegating work duties to individual staff members.
• Supervising staff members and ensuring a safe environment for children.
• Ensuring work orders are made in a timely manner and all supplies remain stocked to keep
• Creating educational and age appropriate lesson plans for the students.
Extended School Day Aide
June 2013 to January 2017
• Monitor school aged children
• Supervise playtime and field trip activities
• Prepare nutritious snacks
• Organize daily crafts
• Promote sportsmanship and teamwork
Sales associate and model
November 2011 to August 2012
• Communicated effectively with customers on the telephone
• Received, unpacked, checked, and kept track of merchandise
• Sorted, organized, marked items with identifying codes
• Used hand-held scanners connected to computers to keep inventories updated
• Insured an exemplary work area
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
June 2016 to July 2016
June 2017 to June 2019
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• Proficiency in the Spanish language
• Conflict Resolution