Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Rehabilitative Case Manager
Rehabilitative Case Manager – Gulf Coast Center
Iowa Colony, TX
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Rehabilitative Case Manager
May 2017 to Present
• Works collaboratively with mentally ill adults to produce wellness strategies for possible future community integration.
• Meets with clients both in office and in the community on a weekly basis to monitor their well-being, such as medication compliance, and progress towards wellness goals.
• Connects and provides clients with resources pertinent to their behavorial health and personal needs, both short and long term, such as housing, food, employment, medical, support groups, crisis hotlines, etc.
• Documents client clinic meetings and home visits in compliance with the Gulf Coast Center and the State of Texas.
• Maintains assigned caseload and client confidentiality
• Assesses clients behavioral health needs via the Adult Needs and Strengths Assessment (ANSA), PHQ9, and CSSR on a regualr basis to ensure clients mental health and treatment needs and overall well-being.
• Works alongside different Gulf Coast Center departments (intake, rehabiliation, TACOOMI, IDD, insurance and billing, etc.) to ensure clients are provided with full-integrated behavioral healthcare services.
• Prepare client’s medications (ETBHN’s and PAP’s) by way of sorting and scanning such medications into and out of the MDCares computer database for pickup.
Victim Assistance Intern
October 2015 to May 2017
• Provide emotional and compassionate support to crime victims’.
• Provide intervention and assessment to all victims’ of crime (e.g. homicide, domestice violence, sexual assault, etc.).
• Escort crime victims to and from various appointments throughout the county such as the Brazoria County District Attorney’s Office and the Brazoria County Women’s Center.
• Document, organize, and file all victim case information into computer database for grant reporting.
• Maintain victim and case confidentiality.
• Deliver appropriate resources and information to crime victims in a timely manner.
• Provide ongoing case-management to all crime victims to ensure all immediate and long term needs are met.
• Assist crime victims in properly filling out Crime Victims’ Compensation (CVC) forms.
• Help organize, photograph, and participate in community events pertaining to crime victims, such as National Crime Victims’ Rights Week
• Properly draft, proofread, revise, and edit outgoing correspondance, flyers, and victims of violence educational information for the Crime Victims’ Liaison
• Knowledgeable of Crime Victims’ Rights as well as assistance/services available to victims of crime such as Texas VINE, Crime Victims’ Compensation, Brazoria County Crime Victims’ Outreach, National Domestic Violence and National Suicide Prevention Hotlines, etc.
Membership Services Associate
March 2015 to October 2015
• Ability to open and sort large batches of mail and correspondence on a day to day basis for the entire office and organization.
• Maintained the donor database by tracking and updating donor’s personal, professional, and gift information and correspondence.
• Answered incoming calls into the organization and directed callers to the correct departments and/or persons.
• Wrote and delivered appropriate e-mails and follow-ups between organization members, media platforms, donor’s as well as to other organization related departments and persons.
• Held opportunities to publicly speak to Dr. Graham Scholarship Fellows and several Texas university campuses on issues pertaining to end of life quality care.
• Maintained the filing system of the organization’s donor’s, more specifically, the hardcopy call papers for each and every donor to the organization.
• Developed the skill of researching the Internet to “track down” the most current and up to date donor information to update the organizations database.
• Delivered exceptional attention to detail as well as excellent organizational skills
• Excelled in the ability to input daily monatary donations into the database as well as prepare batches for the bank deposits.
• Assisted in other departmental projects and large mailings.
December 2014 to March 2015
• Greeted and assisted customers with their financial needs.
• Assisted and processed personal and commercial deposits, withdrawals and transfers.
• Write up bank wires and processed cashier’s checks and money orders.
• Maintain, handle, and balance large amounts of cash flow.
• Knowledge and skill of manually processing debits, credits, cash in and cash out tickets, etc.
• Excelled in multitasking daily financial transactions, filing and processing incoming mail and commercial
bags to answering phones and directing calls independently while maintaining exceptional customer service in both lobby and drive-thru.
• Maintained and processed daily mail, night drop and commercial bag logs.
Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Sociology
I have 8+ years of work experience, including: a crime victims’ liaison volunteer with local police department, an associate within a non-profit organization, a teller, an Optometrist Assistant and as an Eye Wear Specialist, in industries including advocacy, non-profit, depository institutions, miscellaneous retail and health services.
As of December 2016, I graduated from the University of Houston-Clear Lake completing a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Psychology with a minor in Sociology.
I am currently affiliated with organizations such as Brazoria County Crime Victims Outreach Group (BCCVO) as Secretary, keeping meeting notes and minutes, for the organization. This organization guides and assists victims of crime in understanding the criminal justice system their cases may undergo and how to deal with their offenders.
• CPR certified
• Performs computer skills such as Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook.
• Ability to accurately type 40-50 WPM.
• Exhibits strong verbal and written communication skills
• Prioritizes and organizes work and responsibilities efficiently and under pressure
• Exhibits the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Exhibits database entry including case information and statistics needed for grants.
• Demonstrates flexibility
• Demonstrates experience in various public speaking opportunities