Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Sales Consultant/Salesman
Sales Consultant/Salesman – Excel Ford
January 2017 to Present
Established a reputation for professionalism, hard work, and reliability as well as for maintaining a high level of productivity while quickly learning and mastering new job responsibilities to produce excellent results fast.
Applied a strong aptitude for building rapport quickly with people, establishing trust and confidence, providing
consultation and advisement, and using effective sales and relationship building strategies to achieve goals.
Production Operator / Shift Supervisor
2008 to 2017
Held fully accountable for applying leadership, communication and problem solving skills, and excellent
production knowledge to work as part of a team that continually meets production requirements. Work safely to ensure the protection of the environment and other workers in the area, troubleshoot problems, and make sure
equipment is in proper working condition. Provide additional assistance as needed to facilitate high productivity and output.
● As Shift Supervisor managed and supported a productive shift of eight to twelve employees while ensuring a
safe and effective transfer of product from warehouse and tank farm to ships, barges, rail cars, and trucks.
● Apply safe work practices in the performance of all assignments, consistently demonstrate high quality and professional workmanship, and carefully manage time to ensure on-time completion of projects and tasks.
● Recognized by management for anticipating problems, presenting effective solutions/recommendations, team
collaboration and leadership, exceeding work expectations, and consistently delivering outstanding results.
2003 to 2008
Direct responsibility for leveraging high energy, communication and relationship building skills, and excellent
leadership abilities to support sales, sales training, and sales management functions. Managed and supported
four to six sales reps in the selling of office equipment to achieve aggressive sales goals/targets. Trained sales
reps in prospecting by phone, mail outs, and door-to-door selling as well as in closing and time management
● Monitored, tracked, and analyzed overall performance and operations to ensure adherence to the highest levels
customer service/satisfaction, productivity, efficiency, sales effectiveness, and quality standards at all times.
● Proactively developed and managed account base with the goal of consistently maximizing all opportunities to grow existing accounts, increase new business, and to improve customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty.
● Cultivated a reputation for successfully driving sales and account growth, closing new business in a competitive marketplace, and for maximizing profitability and increasing revenue in line with sales goals and
Diploma in Electronics and Industrial Instrumentation in Electronics and Industrial Instrumentation
AREAS OF STRENGTH
* Exceeding Aggressive Sales Goals * Consultative & Solutions Selling
* Accelerating Revenues/Profits
* Managing the Entire Sales Process * Building Relationships / Rapport
* Lead Generation/Development
* Targeted Prospecting/Networking * Territory/Account Management
* Motivating Individuals/Teams
* Sales/New Business Development * Face-to-Face Sales Presentations
* Negotiations and Closing Sales