Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for SALESASSOCIATE, KO H L’ S
SALESASSOCIATE, KO H L’ S – D E PART MENTSUPE RV IS OR
I am a professional retail associate looking for a organization to grow with which at the
same time having the organization grow with me. I have multiple years of retail experience
including supervisory skills managing and training associates. I come offering project
management experience, uncompromising work ethic and I pay attention to detail.
• Ability to define goals, implements processes, and maintain deadlines, while
achieving the highest levels of customer service in a fast paced work environment.
• Leadership style involves commitment to teamwork with a results oriented and
customer focused attitude.
• Customer service skills, with multiple years of experience helping others work
through situations and finding a viable resolution
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
SALESASSOCIATE, KO H L’ S
GRE ENSBORO, N C – 2 0 1 2 -PRESENT
Specializing in maintaining an environment beneficial to the customer. Building
partnerships to complete task. Building long-lasting relationships with customers. Greeted
customers and ensure that they were satisfied with their shopping experience. Trained and motivated team members. Always keeping a positive attitude while being friendly and
courteous to others. Having strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Worked in cash office, audited and balanced cash drawers,
• Excellent customer service skills
• Oversaw departments associates and made executive decisions as needed.
• Able to work well under pressure, multi-task, and follow direction.
• Assisted with other store managers in creating, promoting, and overseeing a
• Working with Loss Prevention department to investigate cash shortages
SALESASSOCIATE, KO H L’ S; GRE ENSBORO, N C – 200 9 -2 0 1 1
Provided customers with great customer service as well as assisting them with their
purchasing decisions. Ensured areas were well maintained. Assumed executive
responsibilities as needed. Up-selling customers on merchandise to compliment their
purchases. Assisted loss prevention with integrity issues.
2008 to 2009
Introduced time saving techniques that have been adopted by team members resulting in improved efficiency throughout the department.
SALESASSOCIATE, CV S
2008 to 2008
Responsible for sale of inventory, supplied excellent customer service to CVS Customers,
collected funds to finalize transaction.
• Consistently top Customer Service Award Winner.
2015 to 2016
2005 to 2009
Windows: 2016 & XP; Microsoft applications: Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project,
Publisher, & Word; Ten Key