Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Salesman/ Internet Sales Department
Fort Worth, TX
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Salesman/ Internet Sales Department
March 2017 to Present
August 2015 to March 2017
• Meeting with clients to discuss new products and merchandise.
• Contacting distributors for new order placements and refill orders.
• Advertising to new businesses, clients and customers.
• Maintaining routine maintenance on trucks and equipment.
• Cleaning equipment, warehouse, office areas.
Quality Control Supervisor
August 2014 to August 2015
• Ensured that the product or performed service meets the requirements of the client or customer
• Supervised picking of correct product for order placement
• Reviewed orders placed by customers before being assembled
Emergency Response Field Technician
June 2013 to August 2014
• Classified and labeled chemicals.
• Lifted and loaded pumps and a variety of other equipment.
• Removed and cleaned up toxic and/or acutely hazardous chemical spills
• Confined-space entry work
March 2010 to June 2013
• Supervised new officers through 2-week training program through all areas of unit
• Operated the facility Biometric (fingerprint) Access system
• Entered data into EOMIS system
• Answered inquiries from callers and visitors
• Conducted random drug testing on staff and inmates
Bachelors of Science
October 2016 to October 2018
MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) Accurate typing speed of 70 WPM
Ability to work with focus and commitment to achieve success
Troubleshooting and Task management