Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Salesperson
Provides timely and friendly customer service in a fast-paced environment. Exceptionally detail-oriented and focused individual with the drive to succeed at any given task. Skilled with computers, problem solving, written and verbal communications, works well in a team atmosphere, and has a high level of patience and professionalism in a customer service environment.
March 2017 to Present
• Accurately processes monetary transactions with customers
• Ensures exceptional quality and cleanliness in the department
• Adheres to detailed company standards and guidelines
August 2015 to March 2017
• Was responsible for working with residents around dietary and allergy needs
• Assisted residents in daily routines, including menu selection
• Maintained cleanliness and professionalism in a community environment
• Developed a positive customer service atmosphere while maximizing facility efficiency
August 2015 to December 2016
2010 to 2014
KEY STRENGTHS & SKILLS
• Detail and organization
• Data entry
• Critical thinking
• Time management
• 50+ WPM
• Customer service