Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Software developer
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
January 2016 to August 2016
McLean, VA/US Jan – August 2016
Freddie Mac is a public government-sponsored enterprise that buys mortgages on the secondary
market, pools them, and sells them as a mortgage-backed security to investors on the open market.
Role: Software developer
• Develop industry-specific solutions based on client needs, manage and upgrade existing
• Carry out detailed analysis to understand requirements and create code and/or build
solutions as per requirements in development/maintenance projects in accordance with coding standards.
• Perform unit testing per test plans and test cases.
• Develop and manage applications, upgrade existing applications and/or integrate
application with any new/existing applications and databases.
• Resolve application related issues experienced by end-users.
Technical Environment: Java/J2EE 1.8, Weblogic Application Server 5.1, JUnit, XML, JSON, Web
Autosys job scheduling.
27 Aberdeen Ave # 1, Cambridge, MA 02138
Cell Phone: 571-296-2577
November 2012 to July 2014
• Involved in the Review and Analysis of new Business Requirements to study the potential
impact on the existing application.
• Plan, design, and implement application database code objects, such as stored procedures
• Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between lead generating websites
and web applications.
• Work with business stakeholders, application developers, and production teams and across functional units to identify business needs and discuss solution options.
• Build and maintain SQL scripts, indexes, and complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
• Provide database coding to support business applications using Sybase T-SQL.
• Perform quality assurance and testing of SQL server environment.
• Develop new processes to facilitate import and normalization, including data file for counterparties.
• Document and maintain database system specifications, diagrams, and connectivity charts.
• Ensure best practices are applied and integrity of data is maintained through security,
documentation, and change management.
Technical Environment: Java, J2EE, XML, MySQl, SQL Server, Apache Tomcat, JMS, Hibernate
Fluent in English and French
• Over 3 years, in-depth knowledge and experience in all phases of Software Development
Life Cycle (SDCL) including Analysis, Design, Develop, Program, Test, Deployment, Support
and Maintain Web & Client Applications using various technologies and platforms.
• Excellent in developing solutions for diverse programming scenarios in Java, using object-
oriented programming (OOP) concepts and J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JMS, JDBC,
Spring (IOC and AOP), Hibernate, Java Beans, XML, JSON, Web Services
• Installing, configuring and deploying enterprise scale J2EE applications using Web Logic and
• Proficient in developing web application using C#, ASP.NET
• Experience in creating and managing Views, Partial Views, Controllers, Models and using
• Various assignments in open source projects. Application Server, Apache Weblogic Application
• Experience in MS SQL Server in writing database Queries, Creating table, Views, Stored
Procedures, Functions, packages, triggers and database connectivity and data integration of
Mysql Databases and database maintenance.
• Producing and consuming Web Services using SOAP and REST technologies.
• Experience in Implementing responsive UI using Laravel framework, Shopify, HTML5, and
• Experience in gathering user requirements from Users and Management team to convert to
technical architecture and infrastructure for design process.
• Knowledge in developing and consuming Web API and WCF for the Internet/Intranet
Applications using Microsoft Technologies
• Experience in IT User Support
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES
• Software Languages: Java, Python, PHP, T- SQL
• Database: MS SQL Server, MS-Access, MySQL, Oracle
• Development Environment: Eclipse, Laravel Homestead, Visual Studio, XAMPP
• Software Development Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
27 Aberdeen Ave # 1, Cambridge, MA 02138
Cell Phone: […]
• Java: Core Java/J2EE, JAXB 2.2.4, JMS 1.1, Junit 3.8.1
• IDE: Weblogic, Developer Studio 4.1.0 GA, Eclipse (Neon)
• Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, MVC
• Web Technologies: WebService, XML, JSON, HTML, Java Script, JSP, Servlets,
SOAP, AJAX, CSS, JQuery, Java Beans
• Programming Languages: Java, Python, .NET, Shell Scripting
• Web Server: Weblogic, Tomcat
• Databases: MySQl, SQL Server, Rapid SQL
• Methodologies: Agile, OOAD, OOP, SDLC, Scrum
• OS: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
• Repository &Deployment: GIT, Jenkins, TeamForge and Maven build