Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Software Developer
La Quinta, CA
• Customer service representative in a hospitality or retail position
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
January 2011 to June 2017
Performed a variety responsibilities including customer service to resolve issues, project administration, software development. Have taken early retirement on June 30, 2017.
August 2001 to November 2010
Software development contract for large shipping company – NYK Line North America
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE in Computer Science
• Maintained an excellent relationship with customers by responding to them in a timely and courteous manner
• Resolved customer issues quickly applying in-depth product knowledge
• Answered questions and educated customers on product features and planned enhancements
• Proficient in Microsoft office tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to learn and apply new software tools quickly
• Ability to assist others to use software tools and follow procedures
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to create and deliver effective presentations
• Ability to deliver efficiently on assigned tasks and report status frequently